That doesn't change the fact that you cant get it.
Paul misspoke in those articles.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean, Nathaniel, V. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 1:43 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: RPCHTTP_Setup.vbs

Quoted from Windows 2000 Magazine

There are some other installation steps that I won't go into because the
Exchange 2003 release notes and reference manuals document them. I will give
you a handy tip, though. The Web release of the Exchange 2003 toolset
includes an automatic setup script called RPCHTTP_Setup.vbs. By running this
script on your Exchange 2003 servers and Windows 2003 GC servers, you can
quickly set up RPC-over-HTTP on the server side. The client side doesn't
need much special setup, although in my experience the easiest approach is
to have clients make their initial connection (with the accompanying deep
sync that creates local copies of the user's email data) on the LAN. Use
RPC-over-HTTP with cached mode whenever possible.

Nathaniel Dean
EVMS Health Services
721 Fairfax Ave 101
Norfolk VA 23507