thanks..already did so..just wondering if you had any more input on model's

thanks all

bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Hlabse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 1:30 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA - NLB

You would have to contact the vendor and explain what your trying to
accomplish and get the latest info. Hardware -vs- Network load balancing
both have their place.

From: "Mellott, Bill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:24:45 -0400

Thanks..actually I am about to replace my main switches...
Might you have an Idea which cisco units could do this

PS to All...Actually you can add NLB to W2K stantard..BUT you must purchase
Application Center 2000..which has NLB as one of it's components..and well
then you have to purchase sometype of license cause you are now auth to 1
but hitting many.....
the cost of all this work out to be cheaper to purchase Adv Svr...

thanks
bill