From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 9:33 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: sending mail to all users

Hi,

How can I send an Email to all of our Exchange 2000 users?
(i.e. we want to have a distribution list [EMAIL PROTECTED])

We have a distribution list that contains both individual Email
addresses and other distribution lists.  The members of the
distributions lists do not seem to be getting the Email.  Is this a
known bug?

TIA,
Dave