::does a quick check of Ol's import/export list::

Hmmm.  They have ACT but not Goldmine.

When we did our GroupWise to Exchange conversion a few years back there were
some custom address book files that people used outside of GW that we had to
convert.  We ended up doing a custom conversion from a CSV file.

If you can dump the data from Goldmine to a CSV the mapping feature in the OL
Import is pretty good about letting you choose the fields and properties you
want to import and to which OL fields they should be copied.