-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Winzenz
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 2:17 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Am I relaying

It's fairly commonplace.  Someone tried to relay using your server, but
it didn't work as is evident by the large number of NDR's.  It's not
like they send a few to find out if they go through.  Nope.  They are
going to script it so that they all go through and they don't care
whether they get delivered or not.

Empty the contents of your badmail directory and just wait out the
storm.  There really isn't a whole lot else that you can do.

Ben Winzenz
Network Engineer
Gardner & White
(317) 581-1580 ext 418