From: Neil Doody [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 6:48 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: how does everyone fight this spam?

Pesky spam, is at its worst if you ask me.  Not only do I get a hundred
and one of them Microsoft please apply patches now.

But a big domain of mine has been a recent victim of the old spam every
possible combination jobbie.

And when 1000's of tried addresses didn't exist at my domain and my
server kicked it back and there server kicked it back again, the
postmaster account forwards on endless supplies of junk mails.

Also now, some spammers are sending out and using my email addresses as
the "return to" address...

..... why me? :o