-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Erick Thompson
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 11:05 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: SMTP relay questions

I'm setting up a front end server which will relay email to different
systems based on the domain of the recipient, as some don't get spam
treatment, and some do. I'm using the instructions in Q293800 to set up the
relay. However, one of the domains is a subdomain of the of other. All
messages to nbr.org should be sent to server X, while all messages to
lists.nbr.org should be sent to server Y.

I'm concerned that the Win2k SMTP service will see [EMAIL PROTECTED] as
part of the nbr.org domain, and thus not route the mail correctly. Will the
SMTP relay work for this problem?

Thanks,
Erick