can they see their mail after you append \exchange\username for their
failed login?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Connelly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 9:14 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: exchange digest: October 14, 2003

Hello Andrey,

Yes I did.

Here is the most confusing part.  There is obvious authentication
occurring because both myself and one other client (non-admin) can
access mail through OWA. Neither accounts are on the local OWA server so
therefore authentication must be occurring to the DC (or the Exchange
Server).  But why only two of many accounts?  Only when I create new
local accounts on the OWA can these clients access OWA.

Shawn