From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 3:55 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: need server specs for exch 2003

will be migrating 1000 exchange 5.5 users from various exchange servers to
a exchange 2003 server within a SAN or Cluster, about 90 gig priv (number
arrived by using exmerge).  I have been going through microsoft's web site
and did find a white paper on deploying 2000 cluster (should be no
difference with the exchange version, the concept is the same).

Is there anybody that can give me any specs on what they are using in the
real world??

Thanks
Rich