Blat with the -debug option

-----Original Message-----
From: Erick Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 4:57 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: SMTP testing tools

Does anyone know of some good remote/local applications that allow one
to test SMTP connections? Something where I could put in an email, and
SMTP server, and it would show me the trace of the communications
between the two.

In the past, I would telnet, but for some reason, the Telnet in Win2k
won't allow a connection to another other ports. A remote/web based tool
would be best as it would also be handy to see what happens from
connections coming from outside of my network.

Thanks,
Erick