The patch was not redone. Just the wording of the alert.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wohlgemuth, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 5:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: patch MS03-046 update clarification

The way I read the update (ver 1.1) to this patch (for my scenario, W2K/SP4,
EX2K/SP3) is I do not need to re-apply it, as the updated version has only
made changes to Exchange 5.5 part of the patch ...

(snippet from
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/secur
ity/bulletin/ms03-046.asp )

V1.0 October 15, 2003: First Published.
V1.1 October 22, 2003: Removed unnecessary information from "Deployment"
in the "Exchange Server 5.5 Service Pack 4" section of "Security Patch
Information."

Comments? Clarifications?

mike