Were you running at least IE 5.5 SP2 on the OWA server, BEFORE installing
MS-047?  If not, then I would bet your problem is described in the second
issue of the Q314532 link below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 2:25 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA display blank body after applying MS03-046 and MS03-047

Have you read this part of the MS-047 bulletin yet?

"You may get a blank message body when opening a message in OWA after the
patch is installed if you have your Windows directory on the OWA Server set
to read only permissions. To solve this problem, please reference the
following Knowledge Base Article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;314532";