Set up a mailbox for the resource (location), use Outlook to set it to auto-accept
meeting requests.

Darcy

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Nguyen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 8:53 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Calendar

NT4sp6
Exchange 5.5 sp3

Can this be done with Exchange 5.5?

If I have a location and I want to schedule a meeting in this location using
the Action --> New Appointment. Can I create a location and when some
schedule a meeting then can say where and the time in this location will be
fill in so when the next person schedule a meeting they know if it is
available or not.

Tony Nguyen ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
System Administrator/DBA
Senior Aerospace Jet Products
www.jetproducts.com

This email and its contents are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose
or use the information within this email or its
attachments. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately. Thank you.