This is what I'm wondering.
There has to be a mechanism on the receiving end to unencrypt this stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Cunningham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 12:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Secure E-Mail

How does that enable distant clients to see encrypted mail, where the
destination email client is not known?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 29/10/2003 9:44:35 a.m. >>>
Have you looked into Exchange 2003 and Rights Management Server? We are
going forward with this most likely.

Anthony L. Sollars
Technology Consultant
Information Technology Division, PACCAR Inc.
480 Houser Way North, Renton Wa., 98055
*  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(  425.254.4845
)   425.681.4190