-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter Blouin
Posted At: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 11:45 AM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: IronMail
Subject: IronMail

Has anyone reviewed, tested, or used the IronMail appliance from Cipher
Trust (http://www.ciphertrust.com/index.html)? We are interested in its
spam filtering and security capabilities.

TIA, Peter