Sounds like a ASP setup you are trying to achieve almost. Check MS's site for info on doing that.

From: "Troels Majlandt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: RE: More than one domain in the same AD / Exchange Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 22:15:45 -0800

Hmm, maybe there is somethíng that I have overlook here.

Yes the Exchange should recive more than one domains, i.m.e. domain01.com
and domain02.com (this I know should bee set up on the Exchange server)

but the i.e. [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] are NOT the same
user - they are two different persons.

Also I did belive - maybe worng - that Exhcange is connected to AD so that
a user must bee made in the AD - so the user can get a maibox etc.

And therefore I need to have more than one domain in the same AD or ??
Have I overlook something here.