From: Jean-Paul Natola [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 1:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: symantec mail security

Hi everyone, I;m new to exchange ready to deploy, and I just received
Symantec mail
security for Exchange, unfortunate  since we are non-profit, we do not
get any support
from Symantec in any way shape or form, Can any recommend a good
practice for using Mail
Security, as far as installing it on the same server or different
server,  Quarantine
locations etc,,

I would appreciate any Links or docs or thoughts.

Thank you