-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of M2web
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 1:20 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: OWA Front/back end in Cluster

I am trying to be very professional on this discussion group and ask a
question that I have a problem with and if no one has an answer or
wishes not to comment on it that is fine. However if your brain is
clogged or you are having a bad day and can not give any constructive
comments (because you have no idea how an E2K3 cluster works) then keep
your unintelligent remarks to yourself.