From: Ed Crowley [MVP] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 11:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: fail test 5, 7, 9

Depends on what 5, 7 and 9 are.  Some "failures" are baloney.  That is, just
because a message is accepted doesn't mean it's relayed.  If it's
black-holed, that's good enough.  However, that's harder to test, so the
test providers simply fail you.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Freelance E-Mail Philosopher
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!T