From: Ben Winzenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 10:32 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: 'Requesting Data' again...

Added more memory :-)

Go through the counters though.  What was my problem may not be your
problem.  Our server supports roughly 180 mailboxes, dual P2 2.0Ghz
Xeon, was 1gb ram, W2K standard, E2K Ent.  We added another 512mb of
memory and it has been happy ever since.  But like I said, that was us.
Your problem may be something else entirely.  That is why I urge you to
go through that document.  It will help you determine exactly where the
problem is.  The other thing that you have to be careful of is you don't
really want to get above 1.5gb or at a max 2gb of memory in standard
(running exchange, at least).  You'll start to get 9582 virtual memory
errors.

Ben Winzenz
Network Engineer
Gardner & White