From: Bailey, Matthew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 9:28 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA Design Question

If you publish OWA through ISA, all you need to open outbound to the
internet is 80 and/or 443 for OWA to function.

If you place a FE server in the DMZ you still have to open 80 and/or 443
outbound to the Internet and open 389, 3268, 88, 53, 135, 1024+ back to your
BE Exchange servers.

At least that is the way I understand it.

 - Matt