Disregard this.  I got it working.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gonzalez, Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 11:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Auto Accept script not working

I am using exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000.  I have added the rights under
the system folder for the resource to be able to add agents and scripting.
I have also created the agent and added the script from the CD to it.  I am
not able to get it to respond to meeting requests.  Do I have to remove
anything from the script for it to work?  I also tried using the updated
script from MS but that one doesn't seem to work either.

Thanks