Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Ron Jameson
Sendt: 5. december 2003 04:40
Til: Exchange Discussions
Emne: Dumb question - why OWA cannot get to public folder contacts?

Ever since the early days - I always thought at some point, MS would make the OWA get
to all the public folders like outlook (be able to send email by picking a public
folder contact list) but alas, Ex2k3 still has no access to a public folder contact
list.  Grr.

I know OWA is meant to be quick, simple and trim - but is this too much to ask?  My
workaround is to try the RPC over HTTP feature....but still need to roll out Office
2003 first at our client sites.

Regards,

Ron Jameson
IT Division Manager