Definitely.  On an Exchange server with more than 1GB RAM, Advanced
Server is recommended so you can apply the /3GB switch to boot.ini.

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Atkinson, Miles
Posted At: 05 December 2003 09:16
Posted To: Swynk Exchange (30 days)
Conversation: Ideal setup for exch 2003?
Subject: RE: Ideal setup for exch 2003?

Almost identical to our field server specification!  Although, I'd
consider Advanced Server, simply because we are having a hell of a job
with virtual memory fragmentation errors on similar systems with similar
amounts of memory.  It would appear that Advanced Server handles memory
in a different way to "ordinary" Server.

Cheers,

Miles