-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Deckler
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 1:24 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Migrating from GroupWise 6.5

I have a client that needs help migrating from GroupWise 6.5. I have used
the GroupWise 5.2.6 client, the recommended client, to migrate from
GroupWise 5 and 6 environments and this client works extremely well. But, I
have not specifically done 6.5 yet. Does anyone have any information about
whether this client works with GroupWise 6.5 or if there is another
GroupWise client that works better? Thanks in advance!