Look, if you cannot understand the difference then you are simply not
trying. Did you miss the word "from vendors"? Honorary titles, medals and
other stuff granted on behalf of a professional society to its members is
one thing. Vendors are completely different. If a doctor accepted an
honorary title from a drug vendor like Pfizer, they would most likely lose
their license to practice. But we will never know because it simply isn't
done in professional circles. Research is educating yourself, not doing a
5-minute search on Google for something that you erroneously believe
proves your point. Next.