I only have aspirations of reaching that plateau..

-----Original Message-----
From: Bowles, John (OIG/OMP) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 1:33 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Migrating from GroupWise 6.5

I'm a male whore.  :)

_________________
John Bowles
Exchange Engineer
OIG/HHS

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Missy Koslosky
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 3:26 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

Gosh, Greg, it's so nice to know that we can rely on you to stir up this
conversation every six months or so so that the new folks will get to
know a little history of the list.

Anyway, this whole diatribe was started because Ed admitted that he's a
vendor whore.  What I'm not understanding is why you feel the need to
tell us that too.  Or maybe all of the MVPs here should also state "I'm
a vendor whore" and then you'll feel like you won a big prize at the
fair.  Or something.

Missy "I'm a vendor whore" Koslosky