-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Deckler
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 6:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Migrating from GroupWise 6.5

Sure thing, Ed. My recollection is of MVP's stating things (and I'm
paraphrasing because I'm doing this from memory)

"Compensation, what compensation?"
"Compensation? I must be missing out"
"I'm still waiting to hear what this compensation is supposed to be that I
keep hearing about."

Again, someone may have posted something that mentioned that they did in
fact receive gifts or compensation of some sort, but there were like 200
messages or something in that thread and it was back in February. You know,
I think I do remember somebody at some point making reference to a T-shirt
or something.

Since we are on the subject though and since you maintain that you DID
mention these gifts and compensation AND since you mentioned that you do not
believe that the MVP program is corrupting or influencing in any way, why
don't you make a full public accouting of all gifts and compensation that
you have received as part of the MVP program?