Day 3 was pretty much finishing up some details with nothing much new and
exciting to report. Was able to bring up the GW 6.5 client connected to
both GW and Exchange and this allows one to drag and drop contacts but not
PDL's. Also tried with the GW 5.2.6 client with similar results.

Created a manual process for PDL migration, which is manually intensive
but works and does not cost any money.

Other than that, reconfigured Rocket to migrate using each user's account
and password versus a single, Migration account. Tested this out
thoroughly and this seems to work great.

I finally got a message back from the creator of GBMT. He has never tested
it with any client 6.x client since Microsoft's tools do not officially
support migrating from anything other than 5.x. Did recommend using the
GW5.5 client, which I have used in the past and does seem to work better
with GBMT, although I have found that the Migration Wizard works worse
with this version of the client.

If anyone has any questions or comments or additional insights, please
forward them along.