From: Ely, Don [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 11:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Migrating from GroupWise 6.5

Oh, that was not a personal attack...  And I don't lose arguments...

I tell ya what.  You find me the documentation to support your claim for our
industry and I might be inclined to believe you.  I'll need actual laws
passed by Federal/Local Governments or a consortium of some kind AND any
cases that were brought to trial on this subject.  Please provide these
details in a time stamped format so I can see at what point in time these
laws went into effect...

There ARE laws on the books regarding this perceived ethical violation,
right?

Everyone should probably cease assisting you with your Groupwise migration
since it might get those of us who are not MVP's nominated for such things
and it would be unethical of us to assist you.  So, please stop asking for
help as the answers we provide will be unethical in nature...