From: Pennell, Ronald B. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 1:25 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Adding another server to Ex 2000 site

I curently run ex 2000 sp3 in native mode under w2k sp3.  Running
Front-ends and Back-end servers.  I had to install another server into
the site - the difference is with the
IP address of the server not being in the same domain ie.. ida.org, but
as a subdomain of sa.ida.org.  In the AD I have all my users setup in
the Users container, but with this new group I created a container
called sa users.

When I create mailbox's for this group nothing gets published in the
mailbox container for that server..  Why?  Is there something that I
have forgotten to do for this new mailbox store - or will it not work
unless I have all the mailbox servers at the top level domain of
ida.org?

Ron Pennell