-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger
Seielstad
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 7:16 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Mail - dist list in exchange via e-mail address from SQL

There's no easy way to do that, however, I think its potentially
achievable with a bit of coding. Personally, I'd look at using something
like Lyris Listmanager (which runs this list) or any of a number of
similar products to accomplish something like this.

In Exchange (2000 or later) though, you should be able to do this
through an event sink, although its not necessarily easy. I would think
that you could write an event sink, probably to run pre-categorizer,
that would replace the initial address (I'd use a contact rather than a
DL) with the addresses pulled from SQL Server.

I'd think that this could cause some serious performance issues however.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.