-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy I.
Shannon
Posted At: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 4:40 PM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: Recover deleted items after moving between storage
groups/servers
Subject: Recover deleted items after moving between storage
groups/servers

Exchange 2k SP3
Windows 2k SP4

I moved a user from a server that we are retiring to a new server
yesterday.  Now he wants to restore deleted items from the retention
folder, but it is empty when you bring it up.  The new server has the
same deleted items retention setting as the old server (30 days).  Is
there any way to get to the deleted items retention folder on the old
server?  It is still up and running and a member of the organization.
Thank you for any help.
Jeremy

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be
privileged.  If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise
received this communication in error, please delete it from your inbox,
notify the sender immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any
other person, use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any
medium.  Thank you for your cooperation.
Premier Dental Products Company Incorporated