-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Exchange List
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 11:30 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Restricting User

Dear List,

How can I restrict a user to send mail only to a particular users. How can I
accomplish this? Is there any way of doing it?

Thanks in Advance.
regards,
irf.

This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error pleaes notify the sender or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] The message and attachment, if any, has been
scanned for all known viruses, however we advice the recipient to check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses, UBL accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.1/1/2004