The only way I know of is to increase the logging for the info store to
medium and then look for event 1016 in the application log on the
exchange server. This is generated every time an account accesses a
mailbox that is not its primary mailbox. No amount of permission
granting will stop it from being generated.

You can also look in the Exchange properties for the server mailboxes to
see who last logged on to a particular mailbox.

You could also look in the person's File, Open in Outlook and see if
another mailbox is in the recently accessed list.

Either way you will need to access the Exchange server or the user's
local Outlook.

If wrong doing is suspected, it is appropriate for the CEO to order an
audit of operations and see what comes up.

I'm not aware of any auditing tools that would not require at least
minimal access to the user's logon and workstation or the exchange
server.

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley