Thanks all got it ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 2:21 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange 2003 mailbox permissions

Nonetheless, this is a terrible idea.  An admin should grant himself
permissions to read someone's mailbox only when there is a need to do so and
should remove the permission when the need is over.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Freelance E-Mail Philosopher
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!T