-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 5:07 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 2003 can't send to Groupwise

We have a client (JI) that has recently changed to a different software
vendor. This vendor uses Groupwise on their end for email. JI can receive
any email that comes from the vendor but can not send to them... mail just
sits in the Queue and retries. JI is running Exchange 2003 on a Win2000 box
(SP4). We can route some of JI's users through our Exchange 2003 box and the
mail goes without any problems. We have spent hours verifying that the
Routers at JI's site and at our site have the same ports open... (JI's
Exchange doesn't even work if on the outside of the Firewall). The two
Exchange boxes are set up the same. We're not familiar with Groupwise and
haven't gotten alot of help from the Vendor's IT dept thus far.

Any ideas? BTW, all other mail goes without any problems. It's just this one
site.

Thanks,
Robert

Jupitermedia Corp.