Event ID:       0
Date:           1/9/2004
Time:           7:46:57 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       CLMAIL1
The Microsoft Exchange Event Service (6.0.6249.0) started successfully.

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   MSExchangeES
Event Category: General
Event ID:       5
Date:           1/9/2004
Time:           7:46:57 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       CLMAIL1
An unexpected MAPI error occurred.  Error returned was [0x80004005].

Event Type:     Information
Event Source:   MSExchangeES
Event Category: General
Event ID:       1
Date:           1/9/2004
Time:           7:46:57 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       CLMAIL1
The Microsoft Exchange Event Service stopped successfully.

I saw this same problem posted a few months ago but there wasn't a
resolution posted.  The only post stated to disable the service if you
don't use sink events.  We do so we need the service.  There is an MS
article saying to check for duplicate event(servername) public (system)
folders and there aren't ANY event(servername) public folders for the new
server.

Any help is appreciated.

Mark