Ok...slight problem here.

O/S - Win2k, SP2
Exch - 5.5, SP4+

Situation:  MTS-Out is so clogged with outbound NDR's to spammers, that
when I open the 5.5 Exchange Admin Console and attempt to look at the
"Outbound awaiting conversion" queue of the IMS connector, the console
just freezes.  Had this happen three times last week and each time, that
queue had over 10,000 messages in the queue.

Work-around:  Since I couldn't go thru the Admin Console to clear this
logjam, I used Q165505 to use MDB-Vue to delete the messages directly from
the MTS-Out queue...that worked fine.

Problem:  Now, there are some many messages sitting in that queue, that
even the MDB-Vue utility is locking up and not responding.  Any
suggestions on how to clear this logjam now?

Also...I think this is just the result of a lot of jerk-offs doing
brute-force spamming.  We are in the process of moving the initial
processing of dealing with non-existant e-mail address to the Linux box
sitting in the DMZ, but we are not quite ready to go live yet.  I don't
think we are, but could someone test our domain for me, to make sure that
someone hasn't hacked the IMS and that we are not an open-relay??  I'd
appreciate it.  Information is below:

bhi-erc.com     internet address = 206.61.211.101
bhi-erc.com
        primary name server = mr.bhi-erc.com
        responsible mail addr = postmaster.bhi-erc.com
        serial  = 2003121101
        refresh = 10800 (3 hours)
        retry   = 3600 (1 hour)
        expire  = 604800 (7 days)
        default TTL = 86400 (1 day)
bhi-erc.com     nameserver = mr.bhi-erc.com
bhi-erc.com     nameserver = dns2.owt.com
bhi-erc.com     nameserver = oneworld.owt.com
bhi-erc.com     MX preference = 10, mail exchanger = mr.bhi-erc.com
mr.bhi-erc.com  internet address = 206.61.211.99