From: Boyd, Nathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 1:21 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Internal relay test

Does anyone have a utility to test relaying through a isolated relay?

I have built an IMSS server, to take over the task of relaying from
Exchange
for internal use.  The server points internal mail to Exchange and
external
to another IMSS server on the DMZ.

Normally I would telnet in and send it from my mail account, but since
this
server does not have any accounts I am not sure what the best way to do
this
is?

Any ideas?

Jupitermedia Corp.