Exchange 5.5,sp4
Outlook xp with sp2

when my users are away, they set ooo for their
emailers, however, these ooo messages are only
delivered to the local network only.

I have tested this by sending an email from my
network-outlook account to my yahoo account and no ooo
message is delivered.

Did another test by sending an email to local Outlook
user (within the network) and ooo message is
delivered.

I had a look onto the IMS setting: by double clicking
IMS, Internet Mail, Advanced Options and unticked all
the three options
1. Disable Ooo responses to the Internet
2. Disable Automatic replies to the Internet
3. Disable sending Display names to the Internet

All are unticked now! (hopefully, no security breach
there).

After that, restarted IMS service. But nothing is
still happening.

Experts, is there something i am missing here?

Please advise me.

Many thanks