I don't think there is any solution today. This has been brought up with the
PG, but the focus with "modern" PFs until recently was "how many can I support?"

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Beard, Julius
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 12:43 PM
To: excha...@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] Exchange 2013 - Public Folder Auditing

Any way to track who moved an item from one public folder to another? I'm
guessing someone has setup a rule in Outlook to move messages, but several
people have access so I'm trying to narrow it down. It looks like diagnostic
logging was removed from public folders in 2013 and mailbox auditing isn't
supported on public folders. I'm not sure of another way to find out who made
the change besides looking at the folder permissions and checking each users'
rules.