From: Laura Swartout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 10:27 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NewYork Terrorist Attack

By looking at the business names on the list you can imagine how many
victims had homes and families in other countries. This is much more than
just an American tragedy.

Thank you so much to those of you from other countries offering condolences.
And many heartfelt sympathies to you as you may have had friends, family,
fellow citizens on the planes, in the buildings, or on the ground, and are
anxiously awaiting any news.