I have applied it a couple of times with no issues.
It sounds like you need it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sargent, Rob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 7:17 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Post-SP4 CDO fixes - Q289606

Hi!  Is anyone aware of any issues with applying the post-SP4 'fix' for
CDO (as per Q289606).

We're having a problem with recurring meetings on our Boardroom
Calendars which run the AutoAccept script.  Seems like consecutive
recurring bookings are OK, but requests such as for "every 2 weeks" seem
to book the first and then try to book the next week, and then decline,
and then the Calendar
freezes.   Q articles 281935 and 278954 describe our symptoms.    Just
started in the last week or two.

Thanks!

Rob

List Charter and FAQ at: