A must have book is "Managing Microsoft Exchange Server" by Tony
Robichaux.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Bachelder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Friday, September 14, 2001 6:34 AM
Posted To: ExchangeAdmin
Conversation: New Exchange Admin Questions
Subject: New Exchange Admin Questions

Hello,

I have just recently inherited a small (25+ users) Exchange server that
will be responsible for.  I have some basic understanding of Exchange
but I
was looking for any suggestions or recommendations on what basic
maintenance things I should be doing on a regular basis.  The server is
backup up each night using Backup Exec with the Exchange agent.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Kevin Bachelder

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - Windows NT 4.0 (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Professional - Windows 2000 (MCP)
Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Repair Technician (A+)

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: