Title: Message

I am not going that way. I am not adding any gasoline (except for my car), no large fire but let me be dancing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Preston Jeffares [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 12:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Disk space on exchange server

Just for good measure... you're going to find that the majority of us do not recommend running edbutil unless you have a serious emergency issue.  The recommended solution is to add some more disks... and maybe reconsider your mailbox limits.  If you do decide to run a defrag... you are going to need to have 52 gigs of space available for the temp file.  It is HIGHLY recommended this space be on another array on the same box.  You can map a drive to another server with available space... however all you're doing is adding a ton of gasoline to the already large fire your dancing naked in.

Preston Craig Jeffares

Network Engineer

Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety