From: Fred Valdez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 11:09 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OWA on Exchange

Thanks William,

You always have great info to share...as usual...we are a small enterprise
(under 50 people)...so I don't think performance will be an issue (also
upgrading the exchange server hardware)...your right, my concerns do deal
with having to enble IIS and constantly making sure all the patches are
applied.

Thanks,

fred