From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 11:49 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: DMZ, OWA and Exchange 5.5 questions

greetings

Has anyone set up OWA in a DMZ, where the server that OWA resides on is not
part of the domain on the internal network?  Is this possible?  We're using
NT 4 with Exchange 5.5, latest sp for those versions.

We're in the process of scoping out whether this can be done and have been
looking through technet, Slipstick, Swynk and a few other sites but haven't
really found the answer.

tia for any input or guidance.

Patrick Ribbons

List Charter and FAQ at: