From: Ignash, Brian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 10:40 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: How do I eliminate the send option for specific individuals?

Hello -

  I was hoping somebody could help me with the following issue...

ISSUE:

  I would like to set up certain exchange accounts to only be allowed to
receive email. Is there a way to disable certain users exchange accounts
from being able to send email but allows them to receive email? I do not
want to disable the sending of emails to all individuals on the server...
just specific existing individuals.

  Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

List Charter and FAQ at: