From: Jason Dwyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 4:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Ex 5.5 vs Ex 2000

Now I don't want to start any fights, but we are considering implementing
2000 across the office.

I have 50 staff currently running 98 on desktops and NT4 on servers
I will change all servers to 2K and implement AD, but the question is really
what do people think about Ex 2K?

Is it better? is migration ok? secure? stable?

5.5 has been great for me so far... and you know the saying "when you on a
good thing.... "

Regards,

Jason Dwyer

List Charter and FAQ at: